Concrete Filling Detection System with Compaction Detection Function: Jutenda II
Because compaction work using a vibrator is normally necessary when placing concrete, a system that can confirm concrete filling and judge whether compaction is satisfactory or not is necessary. Using the same sensor as the original Jutenda, and Jutenda II makes it possible not only to confirm filling, but also to judge the degree of compaction by measurement of vibrational acceleration. It is possible to confirm filling around the vibration sensor and easily check the condition of compaction by using this system.
Display screen of Jutenda II
Condition of concrete filling and compaction
- Detects both filling and compaction condition of concrete with the same compactor vibration device as Jutenda.
- Possible to set the desired compaction condition (by setting the threshold value of vibrational acceleration and vibration judgment time).
- Possible to distinguish air, water and concrete (mortar). The compaction condition is displayed by differences in color on the screen of the system’s main unit.
- Measurement is easy, and no calibration is necessary.
- The detected vibration value is a guideline. Use to prevent forgetting to apply the vibrator, etc. is possible.