TOYO Eco Grab Dredging Construction Method
The TOYO Eco Grab Dredging Construction Method enables dredging with low overbreak (excess excavation) because the leading edge of the grab bucket is kept at a constant level by electronic control, making it possible to perform thin-layer and horizontal dredging.
The bucket is tightly closed by a special cover attached to the shell cover, preventing the spread of pollution during excavation. Because a lightweight material is used, the bucket width can be expanded, thereby increasing the excavation width per pass and improving work efficiency.
Comparison of TOYO Eco Grab with Special Shell Cover and Conventional Grab Bucket
- The tightly-closed shell cover minimizes turbidity during dredging.
- Because thin-layer and horizontal dredging are possible, overbreak can be reduced.
- High strength steel is used as the bucket material, realizing a reduction in bucket weight.
- Thanks to the lightweight bucket, the bucket width can be expanded, making it possible to perform dredging with fewer dredging passes than with a conventional bucket.
- Reducing the number of dredging passes also reduces the frequency of turbidity generation.