High Concentration Pneumatic Ooze Pumping System
In removal of accumulated mud in rivers, lakes and marshes, ports, and dam impoundments, the most up-to-date care is required from the viewpoint of environmental protection. In particular, due to the difficulty of securing sludge basins in urban areas, where overpopulation and pollution are problems, it is necessary to develop equipment and systems for extremely high concentration dredging, transportation, and treatment. To meet this need, Toyo Construction developed the “High Concentration Pneumatic Ooze Pumping System,” which enables long distance transportation of dredged bottom mud, etc. in the as-dredged condition. This technology has already been used in a large number of jobs and has an outstanding record of actual results.
- Long distance transportation of mud from the dredging area to the mud discharge basin, in virtually the as-dredged condition, is possible.
- In comparison with the conventional method, the scale of the mud discharge pond can be reduced remarkably.
- Surplus water treatment equipment is not necessary, and secondary pollution by surplus water is not a concern.
- Because surface drying is remarkably fast, an early start of surface treatment is possible.
- The equipment composition is moveable and compact, enabling application to various conditions.