Toyo Construction’s mission is to develop construction technologies that fully meet social demands and contribute to the building of better and more valuable social infrastructure. To fulfill this mission, we will comply with relevant laws, regulations and social norms, pursue highly reliable quality, create and protect a better global environment, and engage in business activities from a global perspective while placing the highest priority on safety. To ensure that our focus on these aims is unshaken, we will apply our Occupational Health & Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management Systems uniformly throughout all our business activities, and efficiently and effectively move our business operations forward while continually striving to make improvements.
Health & safety policy
We will operate our Occupational Health & Safety Management System with the participation of all our employees, aim to prevent occupational accidents via thorough implementation of our Toyo Safe Construction Cycle, and build a safe and comfortable work environment.
- 1.We will identify risks inherent in work processes, and implement effective risk mitigation measures.
- 2.We will prevent occupational injuries and accidents resulting from human error.
We will work proactively to enhance our Quality Management System, develop technologies, and train human resources, while securing the satisfaction and trust of our customers by providing high-quality and safe construction products and services.
- 1.We will identify factors that affect the reliability of our product and service quality, and propose and implement management plans necessary to prevent conceivable defects.
- 2.We will promptly report and share information on defects, and issue directives to support appropriate responses.
- 3.We will continually organize education and training aimed at cultivating the skills necessary to execute our work duties.
We will contribute to the protection of the environment and prevention of pollution by promoting activities that reduce the environmental load in all our business activities.
- 1.We will apply the three R’s (reduce, reuse, recycle) for construction byproducts, reduce CO2 emissions and steadfastly implement measures to prevent noise and vibration.
- 2.We will promote community-based activities that contribute to the environment.
The policies outlined above will be conveyed to all executive officers and employees who are involved in Toyo Construction’s business activities.
April 1, 2017